Thursday, April 12, 2012

4/12 I'm a pushover for a guy in a wheelchair

Well, my blow up and write up of Fred 7 didn't last long.  He stopped by this morning before school began to explain that he was not "throwing" the desk. He explained that he was just trying to get it over some backpacks in the floor.  Now, in the back of my mind, I know he threw it on purpose just because everyone else was making noise.  However, he looked so contrite in his wheelchair, and he is usually a very well-behaved young man in class.  So, considering I've given my other write ups numerous warnings before writing them up, I decided to repeal his write up.  Only problem was, every time I went to the principal to get it, she was gone.  Hope I can get it tomorrow morning before he has to go to ISS.

No comments:

Post a Comment