Monday, April 9, 2012

4/9 Countdown to Spring Break.

Well, the Easter holiday is behind us and the students and teachers returned to school today.  Apparently, it was senior skip day, so I only had four students in one senior class and six in another...and one checked out during class.  Lesson plans shot for those guys, so we watched Rango.  Thought about creating a really hard test and telling them tomorrow that they missed it and need to make it up.  Haven't decided if I will get them or not.  Well, in the lab, the mouse is gone and I still haven't gotten in there to clean.  Had to post grades, enter lesson plans into computer and type up an incident report about the lab fiasco.  Didn't get out of there until after 5pm.  Hopefully, tomorrow I will get the lab cleaned up.  Still have to set it up for frog dissections.  The only thing is...all I can think about is one week and four days until Spring Break.  And I know the kids are doing the same thing.  It's bad enough when the kids don't feel like doing anything, but when I don't want to do anything either, it's hard to stay focused.  I just hope I can hold out!

No comments:

Post a Comment