Tuesday, April 17, 2012

4/17 Three days until Spring Break

Some days I can't find a single student that I like.  I know it's getting close to the end of the year.  And I know that the kids are just acting like kids do when it's this close to summer vacation.  But, man!  I had one student today who came screaming to me because she made a 69 on a test.  An OPEN BOOK test.  An OPEN BOOK test that they took on Friday and did so poorly on that I gave it back to them to do on Monday to correct any wrong answers!  She's never made a 69.  And I guarantee that her mom will call the school tomorrow screaming just like she did today.
It just seems like these students whine about not knowing anything, then whine when they are expected to learn something.  Lazy I can deal with.  Dumb I can deal with.  But lazy, dumb and whiny make me want to pull my hair out!  God, I hope I can make it through the last eighteen days without telling them what I really think of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment