Friday, April 13, 2012

4/13 Prom Weekend

Sometimes it's good to teach the higher grades.  All the junior and senior girls and most of the junior and senior guys checked out early to prepare for prom tomorrow.  I had about three classes that had enough students to do anything in.  Two of those had a test and the rest either watched a science movie or just hung out.  I am doing a favor for another teacher and working prom for him.  So now I have to get dressed up tomorrow and stand in the parking lot from 2:30pm until whenever they let me go home.  Just ruins my Saturday.  Oh well, he owes me now and I have morning bus duty coming up.  Hehehehehe.....

The only bad luck so far on this Friday the 13th was that my little plastic desk chair broke today.  Luckily, I had just gotten out of it before it broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment