Thursday, September 20, 2012

Crazy wild day today

Somebody's moon must be in somebody else's house today because the kids are out of control.  Four fights today.  Luckily, none in my classes.  I did have one in my lab.  Believe it or not, a boy beat up a girl in the science lab today.  One of our coaches is in intensive care with blood clots in his heart after leaving school yesterday with chest pains.  In two out of my three classes, I had students start mouthing off to each other.  I intervened immediately, so the episodes didn't escalate.  Still, by the time I finished car duty, I was completely worn out.  And I'm a little worried because the coach with blood clots is around my age.  Needless to say, it has encouraged me to get myself in shape and start taking better care of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment