Tuesday, September 4, 2012

They kept the books...little brats!

I have to say that for the Tuesday after a long weekend, the kids were pretty good.  I only had one incident and it was fairly minor, considering.  Had a student reading a magazine when she was supposed to be writing notes.  I took the magazine.  She said, "That's okay. I'll just get it back in a minute."  I told her she might not. She said, "That's my momma's magazine and I WILL get it at the end of class."  Of course, this just pissed me off.  I told her that her mom could stop by and pick it up.  I would love to talk to her.  She said her mom couldn't pick it up.  I told her that was just too bad then.  As of 6pm tonight, I still have the magazine.  I'm thinking of not giving it back to her tomorrow, either.  Does this make me a bad teacher?

No comments:

Post a Comment