Monday, September 24, 2012

Getting ready for progress reports

Not a bad Monday.  Didn't write anyone up.  Almost did tho.  One kid who wears his pants around his knees.  I asked him to pull them up and he didn't.  So, I took the write up and started filling it out.  He begged me not to.  I told him if I see him sagging tomorrow, I would write him up.  This was his last warning on the subject.  Personally, I don't care about sagging pants, but the principal absolutely hates it.  He told us not to warn them anymore, just write them up.

Everyone passed the test from Friday, so, as promised, we got to watch Lie to Me on Netflix.  They loved it.  My 4th block didn't get to watch it because the internet was down, so I'll let them watch it tomorrow.  Have a faculty meeting after school tomorrow followed by a school improvement meeting and, finally, I have to go through my lab and do an informal inventory.  Gonna be a loooonnnnngggg day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment