Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Lost it with my last class

Today was going fine until my final class.  My blood sugar must have been low or high or something because I snapped at them today.  I called them "needy" and told them they were behind my other classes.  They were rowdy today for some reason.  There are so many in that class who have behavior issues.  I've got the smart mouthed chubby black girl in one corner, the stupid blonde giggler in another corner, the white stud boy who has to comment about everything (because he knows everything) and the skinny black boy with his underwear sticking out and his pants down to his knees instigating all sorts of things, but panicking and begging when threatened with a write up.  I couldn't turn around to write on the board without something happening.  Bunch of brats!  Tomorrow will be better though.  I'm issuing textbooks to them and we are going to start reading out of the book and answering chapter review questions.  I may even throw in homework a couple nights a week.  They whine that they need a study guide and they don't understand that arrows mean something is connected and I should write down every word I say on the board.  They are gonna write so much tomorrow that their little fingers will bleed!  I will have my revenge! Mwahahaha!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment