Sunday, September 2, 2012

Weekend wardrobe and Monday off!

I bought my school "wardrobe", which consists of five or six loose fitting shirts that cover my bottom and some really cool, kick-butt combat granny boots!  I haven't been able to find my old pair.  Must have lost them in the move.  But, luckily, I found these puppies for $35.

So, Tuesday should be a cool day.  Gave another open note test on Friday.  Out of 75 students, 3 got an A. 11 failed it.  It was 50 questions, so you could miss 5 and still have an A.  You had to miss more than 24 to fail it. I'm hoping and praying that the reason for the bad grades is because they either don't take good notes, or don't know how to find information from their notes.  I'm trying really hard not to think they are just idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment